HE IS RISEN!
1 Corinthians 15:12-22 KJV
(12) Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
(13) But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
(14) And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
(15) Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
(16) For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
(17) And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
(18) Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
(19) If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
(20) But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
(21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Christmas and Easter are the most important times of remembrance for those of us who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. I made that decision 54 years ago and it has changed my life.
At Christmas we are reminded that the Creator of all these birds we write about, gave up His seat beside the Father and came to earth to take on human flesh. Perfect sinless human flesh.
Now Today, Easter, we remember and celebrate. We remember that He gave His life to die as the perfect sacrifice for our sins. We know the story of Him hanging on the cross, and crying out, “My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?”
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?”
(Matthew 27:46 NKJV)
It is better to call today Resurrection Sunday. The Lord Jesus Christ did not stay dead in the tomb, but He AROSE! If He can create this world and all that is in it, does He not have the power to Come Forth From The Grave.
Do you know Him? Have you ever repented and accepted Him as your Savior?
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16 KJV)
Music by Sean Fielder
Faith Baptist Orchestra playing at the Easter Service in 2012
More Sunday Inspiration
Gospel Presentation (narrated by our Pastor Osborne and music by Sean Fielder)