Early Singers… ~ by a j mithra
Worm eating birds like Blackbird, Song Thrush and Robin start singing from around 4.00 am up until about 6.30 am.
They are blessed with large eyes in relation to the size of its body. These birds forage at low light and are capable of finding worms close to the surface of the ground early in the morning.
- Is that the reason He chose fishermen to be His disciples?
- Remember, fishermen always rise early to venture into the sea to fish.
- How often do we rise early to seek His presence?
- These early rising worm eating birds have large eyes.
- Do you want eyes that can see those worms that devour your blessings?
- Do you want eyes that can see even in the darkest time?
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. (Proverbs 8:17)
- Rise early and seek His presence and He will show you how to get rid of them.
- Jacob wrestled with God and said that he will not leave until He blessed him..
- It was at the break of the day that God blessed Jacob.
- Most of God’s judgments too fell on day break.
- The judgment of Sodom happened after day break.. (Genesis 19:15)
- The fort of Jericho fell after day break.. (Joshua 6:15)
- The tree that gave shelter to Jonah was consumed by God sent worms at day break.. (Jonah 4:7)
- Rise up at least before day break and receive God’s blessings before the Day of Judgment.
- Seek God before day break. That’s when God gave a new name to Jacob and
- that’s when Jacob saw God face to face..
It is of the Lord‘s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22,23)
Seed eaters like Chaffinch, Goldfinch and Sparrow enter into the dawn chorus at around 6.00 am.
- They cannot see the unseen.
- What sort of seeds do we eat in the morning?
- Do we eat seeds of doubt or seeds of faith?
- Our fruits are determined by the seeds we eat..
And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. (Romans 14:23)Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. (Luke 8:11)Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (I John 3:9)
- Let the seed of God remain in us now and forever more..
- Our life is shaped not by what we eat but by when we eat..
- Remember the Manna – the word of God melts after sunrise.