Lee’s Birdwatching Adventures blog has been nominated as a Versatile Blogger. This is an great honor. Npramik of Beauty and Brains nominated me for this award. Thank you so much. I try to be versatile and show some variety on the blog. My thanks to her and to all of those who stop by on a regular basis and just now and then. You are all appreciated very much.
I am to display the award in my sidebar:
Share 7 random things about myself:
I Love the Lord and was saved over 50 years ago.
We have been married almost 49 years.
It took 16 years for finish my Bachelor’s Degree
My favorite color is blue.
I love birdwatching and watching all critters.
I love retirement.
I really enjoy blogging.
Nominate 15 bloggers for the award. There are many great ones out there. Here is my list in no particular order.
1. Christian Nature – See the glory of God’s nature!
2. Dawn’s Bloggy Blog – Shares their travels on wheels.
3. Birds ‘n Such – About bird watching, gardening and natural world.
4. Birds of the Air – Shots N’ Thoughts – Images by a Christian Photographer
5. Christian Naturalist – Enjoying Nature and the One Who Made It
6. Hangin’ Out With God and Sandra Conner … By the Book, both by Sandra
7. ajmithra21 – Combines Birds and Music – very talented Christian
8. Morningjoy’s Weblog – Thoughts and photos to share with you
9. Nature In Us – Lover of God, nature, wildlife, birds, gardening, photography, simple living, etc.
10. The Birding Bunch – Amateur ornithologists with a Christian worldview
11. Two Birders To Go – Birder, photographer and occasional cynic.
12. Rumpy Dog – A dog with a unique perspective on human life.
13. Postcards for Colorado – the joy of seeing, capturing, and sharing the images of our daily surroundings
14. ForestForward – The Northeast’s Wildlife Photoblog.
15. PhotoBotos – Promise One Amazing Photo Everyday
The 6 Versatile Blogger Award rules are:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award
2. In the same post, add the award
3. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and give the link back to their blog
4. Share 7 random things about yourself
5. Include the rules in the post
6. Inform every blogger that you nominated of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog