“All the birds of the heavens made their nests in its boughs; Under its branches all the beasts of the field brought forth their young; And in its shadow all great nations made their home. (Ezekiel 31:6 NKJV)
Viera Wetlands (Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands) is one of our favorite birdwatching places here in Florida. We just recently found out about the Click Ponds which are right there by the Wetlands.
Many of the birds there are seasonal, so there is usually always something interesting to discover. The Herons, Bald Eagles and Caracaras are at least some of the residents.
Here are some of the trips there:
- Birdwatching Adventure – May 2013
- Birdwatching Trip Titusville – Dec 2013
- Just Back From A Birdwatching Adventure – Viera
- Birdwatching Trip to Viera Wetlands – February 2-3, 2012
- When I Am Grown
- Which “Rail” Family Bird is This?
- Happy New Year 2018
- Lee’s Five Word Friday – 7/21/17
- Lee’s Seven Word Sunday – 3/12/17
Viera’s Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands