Luke 2:40-52 KJV
(40) And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
(41) Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.
(42) And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
(43) And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.
(44) But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
(45) And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.
(46) And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
(47) And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
(48) And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
(49) And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?
(50) And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.
(51) And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.
(52) And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
The Sparrows also like to make their homes in the tabernacle or temple.
…How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God. Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah. (Psalms 84:1-4 KJV)