LOOKING BACK: DIGGING THROUGH THE ARCHIVES OF ‘IN LOVE WITH WORDS’
I’ve posted a ton of articles/stories/poems/photos on here the past 3 years. And as I’ve progressed into 2015, I realize that there are a few of those “old” posts that keep pushing their way back into my thoughts even though I’ve moved on. They were the ones I enjoyed writing and sharing so much that they keep drawing me back to read them myself — even though I already know what they say. But every writer has that experience from time to time, and I have to admit that I enjoy looking back.
For The Rest Of This Article……
Sandra Conner is a great writer and I enjoy her writings. She is a Christian and it shows in her stories. Check out some of her stories. I promise you will enjoy them.
Here are others that I have reblogged:
- “A Cardinal Sits With Me” ~ by Sandra Conner
- ‘The Rescue’ — A Christmas Story (Re-blogged)
- Dusky’s and In Love With Words
- Taming the Dragon of Calvert Kingdom (Re-blog)
- You Don’t Have to Be a Christian to Call on Jesus – Re-blogged