This video is from last Sunday evening. Our church presented a Christmas concert called “Adoration.” I trust you will enjoy the music and the presentation of the various Bible characters.
“Luke 2:8-14 KJV
(8) And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
(9) And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
(10) And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
(11) For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
(12) And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
(13) And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
(14) Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
“I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11 KJV)
“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:11 KJV)
“And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. (1 John 4:14 KJV)
Trust you will enjoy an excerpt from this year’s Christmas Program at Faith Baptist. A video seems more appropriate than just an audio.
Laughing Kookabura at Lowry Park Zoo by Lee 12-26-14
To think Our Creator, the Creator of all the world and especially the birds we enjoy so much, humbled Himself to come to earth to do the Father’s will. Our Savior!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:1-3 KJV)