Not the Stuff of Legends!
In the last article, Creation Museum’s Dragon Legends I, you were introduced to the beginning exhibits at the Creation Museum. The Dragon Legends continued with the next display. There they mention the “two real dragon-like creatures” found in God’s Word.
This post mentions the Behemoth mentioned in Job 40:16-24.
Job 40:16-24 NKJV
(16) See now, his strength is in his hips, And his power is in his stomach muscles.
(17) He moves his tail like a cedar; The sinews of his thighs are tightly knit.
(18) His bones are like beams of bronze, His ribs like bars of iron.
(19) He is the first of the ways of God; Only He who made him can bring near His sword.
(20) Surely the mountains yield food for him, And all the beasts of the field play there.
(21) He lies under the lotus trees, In a covert of reeds and marsh.
(22) The lotus trees cover him with their shade; The willows by the brook surround him.
(23) Indeed the river may rage, Yet he is not disturbed; He is confident, though the Jordan gushes into his mouth,
(24) Though he takes it in his eyes, Or one pierces his nose with a snare.
Beowulf and the Dragon was a poem about the battle with a huge dragon. Was it a story, or was it based on a battle with some real live large land animal?
From Creation Museum:
More From Institute For Creation Research: