Here we go again with another anniversary of the blog. Around February 13th or so, was the 12 anniversary of Lee’s Birdwatching Adventures Plus. During this year, we hit the two million visitor mark. Wow!
Looking at all the articles written about the 11th anniversary, I’ll let this one be simple. I just reread all the comments and encouragement that you sent last year. Those were and are again so appreciated. Now, the blog has slowed down some, but we are still blogging. Because of health and our new house, most of my birding adventures seem to be out my back door. I love the avian visitors!
- Eleventh Anniversary of Blogging About Birds
- Eleventh Anniversary of Blogging About Birds – Part II
- Eleventh Anniversary of Blogging About Birds – Part III
- Eleventh Anniversary of Blogging About Birds – What Next
This year, William Wise has joined us with some very interesting articles and photos. Welcome Aboard, William!! Dr. Jim has continued to contribute articles, which are always enjoyable. Ian Montgomery is still sending posts, and Emma Forster continues to enlighten us with her stories. Me, I’ve written less, but we are still at it.
The Lord is always faithful and keeps us interested in His Creation.
Stay tuned to see what this new year of blogging will discover about our Avian Wonders from the Lord.
(9) For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.
(10) And in this I give advice: It is to your advantage not only to be doing what you began and were desiring to do a year ago;
(11) but now you also must complete the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to desire it, so there also may be a completion out of what you have.
(12) For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have. (2 Corinthians 8:9-12 NKJV)